BeneHeart D6, a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor, meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide. The compact, durable, and ergonomic design of D6 makes it suitable for emergency use. Proven technologies ensure a robust unit, ready to be used in different environments. With different operation modes (manual defibrillation, AED, pacer, and monitoring mode) you are in control of any situation.
Reliability & Quality
Our AEDs comply with Australian Standards & Guidelines and have a 5 Year Warranty.
Easy to Use
Our Easy to Use Defibrillators give simple voice and visual display instructions.
All of our defibrillators are portable to allow fast transportation to where they are needed most.
Our defibrillators exceed Australian Standards and Guidelines and come with batteries with a long life.
- 4-in-1 design including: monitoring, Manual Defib, AED, and Pacer.
- All necessary optional Vital Sign monitoring functions integrated, making it convenient for emergency use without the additional need for a separate patient monitor.
- Large and vivid display with 4 waveforms to ensure easy viewing of ECG and vital signs.
- Compact design: easy to carry and easy to operate.
- Defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion and AED with Biphasic technology.
- Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success.
- Powerful power capacity with batteries to support continuous long time monitoring and shocks during transport without external power supply.
- Powerful data storage, no worries about losing information.