BeneHeart D1 is a powerful automated external defibrillator (AED). Supporting you throughout the emergency response process, BeneHeart D1 is lightweight, compact, durable and very easy to use while offering all standard AED functions.
Based on biphasic technology, the delivered energy can be escalated to 300J and 360J. BeneHeart D1 allows you to improve the defibrillation success ratio by increasing the dose of subsequent shocks.
Acknowledging the stressful and time-sensitive working environment , D1’s professional grade configuration has been designed especially for BLS and ALS teams to treat cardiac arrest patients and provide continuous ECG monitoring.
The intelligent functions and intuitive user interface make D1 an efficient and flexible lifesaving aid for professional responders.
3 lead ECG and manual mode for clinical response.
Efficient: Helping BLS to respond faster
- Large 7-inch TFT display supports clear visual guide with color animation.
- Pre-connected pads save time.
- Easily switch between pediatric and adult patients with the press of one button.
- Auto-identify patient type through pad connector so that a lower energy dose is delivered to pediatric patients.
- Auto-adjustable volume and screen brightness allow you to comfortably use D1 in a variety of environments.
Flexible: Helping ALS to provide more professional therapies
- Real manual mode with energy level selection provides the complete 1-2-3 step process for you to deliver high-quality shocks to the patient .
- Independent 3-lead ECG monitoring through separate socket allows you to view more ECG leads or arrhythmias while the pads are still being used.
- Synchronised cardioversion is also available in the small and compact D1.
Battery and External Charger
BeneHeart D1 with one Li-ion battery supports more than 300 shocks at 200J or 200 shocks at 360J as well as 12 hours of monitoring. The external charger keeps a spare battery charged and ready for use.
*The Li-ion battery is compatible with BeneHeart D3’s.
Mindray D1 Pro Defibrillator Carrying Case
The carrying case offers space for D1 together with a spare battery, ECG wires and cable as well as a small kit containing scissors and a razor.
Automated self-tests are performed periodically and results are shown through audiovisual alerts. Also, a visual indicator in green confirms that D1 is ready for use.
You can export data from D1 through a USB drive and review it on a PC using Mindray software.
Reliability & Quality
Our AEDs comply with Australian Standards & Guidelines and have a 5 Year Warranty.
Easy to Use
Our Easy to Use Defibrillators give simple voice and visual display instructions.
All of our defibrillators are portable to allow fast transportation to where they are needed most.
Our defibrillators exceed Australian Standards and Guidelines and come with batteries with a long life.