The S12 patient monitor is inspired by the needs of the…
Anywhere, Anytime, Anybody,
minisono is a new generation, tablet-based ultrasound diagnostic system that is smaller, simpler and more compact than the existing bulky, complicated systems.
You can connect a minisono to a Microsoft Surface tablet and perform ultrasound scans using software supported by the Windows platform.
- Useful for scanning the deepest to the most superficial part of the human body
- With a wide range of applications, there are two transducers that can be used in a variety of clinical situations
- Familiar touch control via the use of Microsoft Surface Tablets
- Uniquely simple and intuitive user interface
- DICOM Connectivity
- Wireless Network Storage
Unlimited potential, minisono is light, compact and easy to move. Since it’s both small and portable, you can use it conveniently even in tight spaces without having to change the position of the patient or other devices.
Easy and fuss-free, all you need is a minisono and a Microsoft Surface tablet.
You can quickly use minisono as soon as you connect the tablet with the transducer via USB
Imaging for minisono ensures quality!
Combining transducer and image-processing technologies, minisono provides sharp and clear high-definition 2D images and Doppler information.
- Designed for quick and easy use anytime, anywhere, minisono can be used conveniently in all environments, such as a clinic, hospital ward, emergency room or operating theater, while ensuring
high-quality diagnostic examinations.
– Height: 25.5 mm – Width: 62.5 mm – Depth: 150 mm
- minisono C1-6
– Height: 25.5 mm – Width: 62.5 mm – Depth: 157 mm
Small Parts ·MSK ·Vascular ·Urology ·Abdomen ·EM ·Breast
Accompanying you anytime, anywhere, minisono will introduce a new paradigm in ultrasound diagnosis.