Aquarius from Northern Meditec is a compact, portable and simple to use vital signs monitor with an exciting array of accessories and options.
Get in touch with us today for more information…
•Wired/Wireless CMS, support HL7
•Graphical & tabular trend review (120 hrs)
•Full disclosure waveforms review & storage
Venipuncture mode, Spot check mode
•Sp02 support PVI & Pl, low perfusion 0.2%
•Sp02 pulse-tone modulation (Pitch Tone) – Making more accurate screening and precise diagnoses
- Product dimension:
- Unit: 173mm Wide x 152 mm Deep
- Without Trolley: 274mm High
- With Trolley: High Adjustable
- Built-in rechargeable battery – Standard 5 hour uninterrupted working time, can be upgraded to last 15 hours!
- Touch Screen Option
- 8.4” TFT color LCD
- Optional Touch Screen
- High resolution 600*800.
- Up to 6 parameter or 3 wave form display
- Multi-selectable user screen options
- Handheld with optional Trolley
- Touch screen, ECG, Quick Temp, Bar code scan, EtC02, Nellcor/Masimo Sp02, Wired/Wirelss CMS, Printer, Plus many more…
Hemodynamic, Dose, Oxygenation, Ventilation, MEWS, Renal function