Introducing New Zealand’s Own Manufacturing Facility…
In rapid response to the supply issues presented during the COVID-19 pandemic, Medical Devices have committed to opening our own PPE manufacturing facility. Based in Nelson, NZ. Production will begin and first batches will be dispatched in April 2020.
Imported Stock Available Now!
Current stock is imported from various sources offshore and is being replenished consistently.
Theatre and Isolation Gowns:
- Isolation Gowns
- Surgical Gowns
- 3ply with earloop
- 3ply with flat earloop
- 3ply non woven surgical with ties
- Procedural with face shield
- Standard – non woven
- Anti Slip – non woven
- Surgeon Caps (Tie and Elastic)
- Elastic Caps
- Bouffant Caps
COVID-19 Test Kits:
- One-step test for Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) lgM/IgG Antibody.
- Result will show in a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Sample types: finger prick blood/whole blood/serum/plasma.
- Test both lgM and lgG to improve sensitivity.
- Use in combination with RT-PCR assay for better diagnosis.
- Material: 100% natural rubber latex
- Size: 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5
- Type: Powder free or powdered
Medical Infrared Thermometer:
- Industrial infrared thermometer with star burst laser targeting precise Non-Contact high temperature gun.
- 500ml Pump Bottles
Continued Local Manufacture Of PPE…
In response to supply shortages of critical PPE during COVID-19, Medical Devices will begin manufacturing a range of masks, gowns, cap and shoe covers in New Zealand.
For more information and in order to add Medical Devices New Zealand or Australia to your supply chain please contact us.
Our factory will be ISO accredited before the first items are dispatched.
If you are interested in distribution agreements, please do not hesitate to contact your local Medical Devices branch.